Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starlit Dance Floor direct from China

I know somebody buying an 18 square foot floor for about 8 grand new from the manufacturer. He'll easily get a return on that investment in less than a year even with competition cutting their own noses off

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    and when it goes wrong because dancefloor panels go wrong then what?

Good point

Quote Originally Posted by surround sounds View Post
    I would give it a miss.
    my mate had a white led dancefloor from china a few years ago and had loads of problems with and they refused to refund him the money back. They told him what might be wrong with it as the motherboard was touching the acrylic and this meant the motherboard was bending and cutting led dancefloor off.
    I would buy a new Uk one ( mainly because aftersales service ) or a good uk second hand one
    Sounds like it could be hassle....appreciate your comments thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    and when it goes wrong because dancefloor panels go wrong then what?
    The chinese firm do have a warranty but I bet its a nightmare & not cost effective if it goes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by juski View Post
    I know somebody buying an 18 square foot floor for about 8 grand new from the manufacturer. He'll easily get a return on that investment in less than a year even with competition cutting their own noses off
    Do you know which firm he is buying from?

Quote Originally Posted by surround sounds View Post
    I would give it a miss.
    my mate had a white led dancefloor from china a few years ago and had loads of problems with and they refused to refund him the money back. They told him what might be wrong with it as the motherboard was touching the acrylic and this meant the motherboard was bending and cutting led dancefloor off.
    I would buy a new Uk one ( mainly because aftersales service ) or a good uk second hand one
    Thanks for the info
    Last edited by Excalibur; 17-04-2015 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Sending it back for repair? No thanks.