Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BPM

Quote Originally Posted by Attack the Dance Floor View Post
    I've never been - why would I want to go? genuine question as its a long trip
    How can I put this delicately? The legendary trip round Birmingham of a Sunday evening, where a large crowd of DJs chat over a couple of small sherries is reason enough to make the pilgrimage.

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    Cos it's a leisurely Sunday afternoon in the bar with some great people who all have the same interests as you. Then followed by a legendary night out on the town (or so I'm told!! My night was a bit quieter than most! )
    We shall draw a tactful veil over that.

Quote Originally Posted by juski View Post
    I want to go, but I can't

Unless I can cadge a lift..
    Quote Originally Posted by Attack the Dance Floor View Post
    Well if I do end up heading down could easy pick you up
    Sorted.

OK, let's be serious. You're unlikely to see anything you couldn't find on the high street, but there is an awful lot of stuff to look at in one place. It's nice to check out the sound systems comparison, but the main reason for many of us going is simply to meet familiar faces, and put faces to names on here. Hotel of choice is likely to be the Sheldon, Birmingham. Monday morning's breakfast is damn fine value.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    How can I put this delicately? The legendary trip round Birmingham of a Sunday evening, where a large crowd of DJs chat over a couple of small sherries is reason enough to make the pilgrimage.

Sorted.

OK, let's be serious. You're unlikely to see anything you couldn't find on the high street, but there is an awful lot of stuff to look at in one place. It's nice to check out the sound systems comparison, but the main reason for many of us going is simply to meet familiar faces, and put faces to names on here. Hotel of choice is likely to be the Sheldon, Birmingham. Monday morning's breakfast is damn fine value.
    Hmmm whaddya know.. getting a room is a lot cheaper than I expected. I'll see if I can book that Monday off work!

D'OH! And of course the other thing... Trade show.. it's for business right? Tax deductable expense! Right? Attendance I mean, not the er.. other expenses after the show. Natch.
    Last edited by Nakatomi; 05-06-2015 at 08:01 PM.

I'm thinking of trying for a "Take 2" again this year. It all depends if I can get time off from the day job which may prove a bit of a hassle. I've taken a fair bit of time off for hospital and doctors appointments in the past year and work have been great allowing me time off when I've had gigs on. So I'll just have to see if I can push for an extra Monday!

But be careful. I'm sure we were robbed getting a taxi from New Street Station to the Sheldon. It cos us about £30 and seemed to take quite a while in comparison to the £1 bus fare and much shorter journey the other way the next day!

D'OH! And of course the other thing... Trade show.. it's for business right? Tax deductable expense! Right? Attendance I mean, not the er.. other expenses after the show. Natch.
    There'a a show on?? Ah, is that what all those stands and people where doing that we passed on the way to the bar??!!

I want to go, but I can't

Unless I can cadge a lift..
    We got the train down. Had a few cans on the train before we got there!! Just to get in the mood, like!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I drink so rarely these days I'm a major lightweight. One sniff of the drip tray & I'm all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by djdj View Post
    VISIT BPM 2015 FOR
    AS LITTLE AS £10

They say the early bird catches the worm...

Or in this case, the discounted BPM 2015 tickets! So, why not fly over to the BPM website and take advantage of our exclusive early-bird pre-sale? We’re offering previous visitors £5 off all advance tickets, including Enhanced Experience and VIP passes! Simply use the code ‘COMINGBACK’ and you can experience BPM for as little as £10 (+ £1.50 booking fee).

But don't delay, the pre-sale code will expire in just two day's time!
    MISSED THIS THEN TRY

promobile5off

Cool thanks

thanks for that last post you just saved me a tenner!!!
    tickets bought and Sheldon travel lodge booked for me and the missus (roadie) now just earn some money to spend up there thanks
    perhaps this third time might come out of my shell and say hello to a few of you if your staying at the Sheldon... lol

Quote Originally Posted by hadyn View Post
    perhaps this third time might come out of my shell and say hello to a few of you if your staying at the Sheldon... lol
    Please do. We're mostly harmless.

Sod it. I'm a comin along!

Sod it. I'm a comin along!
    We look forward to meeting you. Looks like there could be a bunch of you heading South, see if you can share travel maybe?

We look forward to meeting you. Looks like there could be a bunch of you heading South, see if you can share travel maybe?
    Aye, might be a good idea. I'll chip in for fuel dosh too mind About time I did a bit of social networking!