Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pop up Wedding fayre stand, anyone use them?

Default Pop up Wedding fayre stand, anyone use them?

I'm looking into a pop up stand for Wedding fayres getting away from the roller banner and booth set up and was wondering if anyone already has one and would care to share?

This is the type of stand I'm on about.

Name:  3x3 pop up stand.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  66.4 KB
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by surround sounds View Post
    Try budget banner printing
    Sorry, don't think my op came across how I meant it to. I've already got the supplier sorted was more after things like. They're quick & easy to put up, I've had x or y problem with mine, here's a pic of the one I did etc

Thanks anyway
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post

This is the type of stand I'm on about.
    Your hair really suits you like that, and how much is it per day to hire the one in the bottom right, moving the curtain sider?
    Good to see folk diversifying.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Your hair really suits you like that, and how much is it per day to hire the one in the bottom right, moving the curtain sider?
    Yeah, after seeing how my gear fits in the car I think I'm gonna need one of those. And a curtain sider.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Ha ha hardy ha ha. Someone has the Saturday morning sarcasm head on!

To answer your questions: Recently had my hair done at the same clinic as the "op" and the one in the bottom right will cost you 1million tirillion dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by juski View Post
    Yeah, after seeing how my gear fits in the car I think I'm gonna need one of those. And a curtain sider.
    And you're not helping!

Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=946HOpK_bv4

Looks really nifty actually. I can imagine if there are any problems with them they'd be with the collapsible frame, but it's not going to be used week in, week out is it?

Just realised I never updated this thread with the stand I got.

So here you go!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Just realised I never updated this thread with the stand I got.

So here you go!
    Looks great. Would you mind sharing where you got it, cost and who done the design (pm if you prefer).

I have been looking at getting one, but the stumbling block is getting a design I like, guess the first step would be getting decent pictures lol
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    Looks great. Would you mind sharing where you got it, cost and who done the design (pm if you prefer).
    No problem. Got it from http://www.apartment10.co.uk cost was £499 inc graphic design. I know Ashley is away on holiday at the moment so don't expect a reply straight away.