Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Product suggestions for LED uplighters

Default Product suggestions for LED uplighters

Hi guys.

Looking to replace the RGB units we have in stock. Not looked at what's on the market so feedback would be useful here as looking for following features

1. At least RGBW or RGBWA

2. Small footprint (ideally same as the LED Par 56

3. Daisy chain for IEC/DMX

4. Colour mixing values on the can itself. One down side of the current cans is that you can only have selected values using the dip switches so if you want say 100R 150G 30 B you would have to plug a desk in.

5. Ideally less than £100 per unit. We have 40 which I'm looking to phase out.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

I've recently upgraded from Acme flat panel pars to LEDJ 7Q5s RGBW cans coupled with Chauvett Obey 4 desks, to date I'm delighted with them, they are very easy to set up and use, which is essential when doing 'Dry Hire'. My clients have been able to use them with just 5 mins tuition, and have been impressed with the amount of control they have over the uplighting without needing a steep learning curve. An added advantage is they can be controlled with a hand held remote if a DMX desk is not wanted. Price wise they're around £79 each but a better price can be obtained with a little negotiation (try Pre Beat) and don't settle for less than 10%.

Just spotted you want colour mixing on the cans, I'm not sure on this as I've always sent them out with a desk, and colour mixing is very easy on that.

Update 2, just checked the manual and you can set the cans to any colour and brightness.
    Last edited by Pe7e; 25-07-2015 at 10:17 AM.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

The ledj LEDJ Slimline 3HEX12 RGBWAUV is a good unit and list price is under £80.00 gives you 3 12w hex leds if you want it brighter go for its big brother 7hex6 gives you 7 6w hex leds list price £130.
    Message me and i will sort you out a better price depending on how many you order