Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LED INFLATABLE PHOTOBOOTH

I'm setting up a selfie pod of my own creation.

It will be an "open air" booth so just a 3x2m backdrop with white black and green screens, might get one or two more but these came with the frame.
    I'm using a HD webcam to start as my Nikon D3200 doesn't seem compatible with anything and I'm not fancying purchasing another DSLR just yet as the wife may behead me after £500 on lens for the Nikon.
    Printing I got the latest Selphy printer which I can get ink and paper packs for at around £20 which should do an hour if I get the settings right. I want to see the quality as if it doesn't cut the mustard it will be back on ebay.
    Im using spark booth as its great, simple and has the features I want - specifically the social media side. I'm hoping to push the non-printed media hire.
    All the rest I have built myself in a nice housing mounted on a speaker stand (might get a scrim haters).

Will add some photos etc soon when its all running
    Andy P
    Disco Couture

www.discocouture.co.uk
    www.facebook.com/discocouture

Quote Originally Posted by Attack the Dance Floor View Post
    I'm setting up a selfie pod of my own creation.

It will be an "open air" booth so just a 3x2m backdrop with white black and green screens, might get one or two more but these came with the frame.
    I'm using a HD webcam to start as my Nikon D3200 doesn't seem compatible with anything and I'm not fancying purchasing another DSLR just yet as the wife may behead me after £500 on lens for the Nikon.
    Printing I got the latest Selphy printer which I can get ink and paper packs for at around £20 which should do an hour if I get the settings right. I want to see the quality as if it doesn't cut the mustard it will be back on ebay.
    Im using spark booth as its great, simple and has the features I want - specifically the social media side. I'm hoping to push the non-printed media hire.
    All the rest I have built myself in a nice housing mounted on a speaker stand (might get a scrim haters).

Will add some photos etc soon when its all running
    I would go DSLR as I bought one of the best webcams for mine and the quality (especially low light) was rubbish in comparison.
    You can get a 1,100d canon for £100, with the lens on Ebay. I am fussy with the photos as i think they should be as good as possible especially when printing on site. Other members on my software forum that use it say its amazing, but looking at their websites, they have clearly not got an eye for photography, which should be no 1 consideration if owning a photobooth. Its like a DJ with all the best gear and no interest or knowledge of music.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/