Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Glowing buttons MC6000 mk1

Default Glowing buttons MC6000 mk1

I noticed something strange on my MC6000 controller on Saturday night.

After switching it on and firing up VDJ 2 of the buttons on the left deck glowed dimly. The Cue button & mic 2. When pressed they went their normal brightness so all a bit weird. Pic posted below to show you what I mean.

Any ideas what could be causing it? No tunes are cued up on the left deck and there is a mic plugged in to mic 2

Name:  glowing denon (800x800).jpg
Views: 86
Size:  33.7 KB
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

I seem to remember you can have the buttons glowing softly (and then more brightly when being used) - it’s so you can see them when working in the dark. Think you can adjust it (or turn it off) in the software mapping.

Thanks,

I'll have a look for that next time it's out. Strange though as it was only those 2 buttons and none of the others.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs