Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: 2 x HK Audio Nano 600 systems

Default 2 x HK Audio Nano 600 systems

Selling 2 HK audio Lucas Nano 600 systems to include 2 x extending centre poles, 2x HK Audio Pole mount adapters, 2x sub to satellite speakon cables, 1 x sub to satellite 7m cable, 1 x speakon cable joint, carry bag for stands and cables.

Both systems absolutely as new - no scuffs or marks. One is about 12 months old, the other about 5 months old. Both are boxed with original packaging.

RRP for the lot about £1700 - Looking for £1300 cash. Sorry, pick up only form S Yorkshire.

I'll vouch for what a lovely little set this is for the money. It's the multiple configurations and inputs that make this a winner, plus the power/volume you get for the size. I've use just 1 set in stereo for some smaller gigs up to around 60 people and it's coped well.

With my pair, I get constant surprised looks trying to find where the noise is coming from, and compliments on how visually low-impact my the setup is now. This is quite the bargain, folks.