Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultra Compact DJ Booths

That's £280 with star cloth and white Lycra

Used the micron for the first time this weekend. Everything fitted in.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default micron

Quote Originally Posted by DJColsie View Post
    Used the micron for the first time this weekend. Everything fitted in.
    Digging up old thread here as i searched for "Equinox MICRON" but have you used yours much mate?

I am thinking of getting one as i use the DBS Pro for larger gigs and this thing looks good for smaller gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by mrrawuk View Post
    Digging up old thread here as i searched for "Equinox MICRON" but have you used yours much mate?

I am thinking of getting one as i use the DBS Pro for larger gigs and this thing looks good for smaller gigs.
    I have used it 5 or 6 times now, with no problem.

My only issue is that I can't fit my DMX controller on the desk so it has to sit on the floor. For really small gigs when its used I revert back to sound to light.

I actually won a gig because of it, as a guest at one party where I used it was arranging a party with limited space and booked me that night with the same rig.

I've had mine about 18 months now and I've used it no more than half a dozen times.

That said, on the occasions I HAVE used it, it's been a Godsend even if it is difficult to get everything onto. In fact, it's because I've got it that I've got a couple of bookings.

Not my first weapon of choice, but it gives just that little bit more flexibility if it's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by DJColsie View Post
    I have used it 5 or 6 times now, with no problem.

My only issue is that I can't fit my DMX controller on the desk so it has to sit on the floor. For really small gigs when its used I revert back to sound to light.

I actually won a gig because of it, as a guest at one party where I used it was arranging a party with limited space and booked me that night with the same rig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    I've had mine about 18 months now and I've used it no more than half a dozen times.

That said, on the occasions I HAVE used it, it's been a Godsend even if it is difficult to get everything onto. In fact, it's because I've got it that I've got a couple of bookings.

Not my first weapon of choice, but it gives just that little bit more flexibility if it's needed.

Cheers for the info fellas.

I am looking for a smaller dj booth as i can see the need for one. The DBS booth is great but it quite large and was hoping to get one cheap such as a small DBS type of booth but it seems Equinox has this on lockdown

Probably above budget but the Liteconsole XPRS Go is excellent, I actually use it as my main booth now.

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkymook View Post
    Probably above budget but the Liteconsole XPRS Go is excellent, I actually use it as my main booth now.
    I'd second that. The standard XPRS is my go-to booth but for incredibly tight spaces, I use the Go.

Default liteconsole

At almost £700 for the Liteconsole. Balls to that lol

Equinox it will be.