Sorry if this has been posted before.....I'm on holibobs at the moment in deepest darkest Devon on one bar of 3g signal (it's taken nearly an hour to post this question with the network keep cutting out.....)

I have a bride next Friday who requires a very specific mashup/remix (call it what you will) of Billy Ocean songs....no problem so far.
I'm more than capable of doing this on the night....but....it get's complicated....

Mr is a prison officer (I didn't find this out until I spoke to the guy that's going to be shadowing me on the night) and there's going to be a LOT of off duty prison officers at the wedding. So, an idea pops into my head to make it a little more fun to insert some "Norman Stanley Fletcher" type clips into the mix.

So....because of the complexity (and it's also bloody dark in the venue), I'd ideally like to do the mix "offline" and replay it as one track on the night just for safety's sake if that makes any sense.

Is there a way anyone knows of that I can pre-compile what I'm trying to do as one MP3 and just play it out on the night?