Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BAD DEBT CANCELLED GIG 10th OCTOBER

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY K View Post

Looks good, so do you print the official letter yourself under their control?

I was a bit worried about the mention on the website of from £2* as I couldn't find what the asterisk meant!
    All you do is input the info of how much , their contact details etc, click issue letter and they do the rest. You don't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY K View Post
    Presume if the threat doesnt work you then have to pay the usual full Legal going rates

If they don't pay then they tell you how much it will cost for the next step. In my case the debt was £595 it would have cost £140 to issue court proceedings but you can add most of that onto the debt so it would of cost £40.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

I've used money claim before and that is much cheaper = 25 quid. You do need to do more of the work yourself and be careful not to miss deadlines. You might accidently mess up your case though of your not that clued up!

Dorset DJ - Dorset based DJ service
    11:11 EVENTS LTD - 11:11 EVENTS LTD

Quote Originally Posted by ukpartydj View Post
    I've used money claim before and that is much cheaper = 25 quid. You do need to do more of the work yourself and be careful not to miss deadlines. You might accidently mess up your case though of your not that clued up!
    Oh well, good contacts coming out here--

Thanks guys, I spose issuing a Small Claims Court action is still pretty cost effective.