First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong place, i'm pretty new around here, but anyways.

I had a look around and i couldn't find much to help out with the issue i'm currently facing, but there are some threads about this device, i know.
I've started using my laptop instead of CDs, mainly because in the long term it's cheaper and more reliable, but i'm after an external sound card so i can cue up my music while it's blasting out of the PA. I was wondering if the Behringer UCA202 is capable of this, as i said before i couldn't find much on this subject, and as i'm new to the whole computer DJing scene i wanted someone else's input before i go out and buy it.

I have multiple ideas in my head at the moment, so here they are;

1) I can plug it in and set the sound card to main output, then to my mixer and so on, and then use the remaining 3.5mm jack to cue up etc..
OR
2) I can use the sound card to do the main output and do the cuing, because it does have headphone slot.

I just want to know if any of this is possible, and if not what card I would need. (Also, I'm aware that the DJIO does this, but I don't want to spend twice the price for something that i can have for half.)

Also the program i'm using is Virtual DJ 8.

Thanks
~ Ben