Im currently chatting to Marc about setting up a new site that's mobile friendly as that seems to be the way to go ( with a new site anyway)

Wordpress has been mentioned by a friend who has a simple Disco Site and it seems easy enough to set up without any particular skill other than that needed for Microsoft Front Page or Dreamweaver.

Marc has flagged up potential long term or even short term problems as it appears Wordpress is being constantly updated by the wizards who support it, I found some very worrying current posts from current users suggesting that the updates which seem to be random and not avoidable have caused major issues.

One post said their colour scheme was wrecked on their site and another said a video function had been affected, it appears that with some work the problems can be corrected but unless you know your coding you might be in big trouble.

Cant believe this--Wordpress posted to one of the guys who was unable to understand the problem and said sorry our man is in hospital so cant help at the moment.

I don't have those problems with MS Front Page or Dreamweaver.

All we need is a program editor that works like Frontpage or Dreamweaver ie allows you to see what you are typing and is mobile friendly---seems like that doesn't exist.

There seem to be ways of making Dreamweaver more mobile friendly although that is a shed load of work as far as I can see from google articles.

Anyone using Wordpress for a Website have any feedback good or bad on here?

How many of you are mobile friendly and does it increase rankings?

Thanks in advance

ALAN
CRAZY K