Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Martin Rush Wizard Bargain! Black Friday Only!

Default Martin Rush Wizard Bargain! Black Friday Only!

This might be some use to someone. Big discount on there!

https://www.gear4djs.co.uk/martin-ru...x-effect-light
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

That one's REALLY annoying....they're the new thermo-plastic casing ones too (half the weight).

I've been stung by Black Friday this year...yet had I have waited until today, the stuff I wanted wouldn't have been available.

I bought 2 of the Acme Jaguars from Gear4DJ's a couple of months ago at £349 each. They're Wizards under a different name (made in the same factory)...but despite how good they are, having genuine Wizards would have made me feel just that little more warm and fuzzier.

Wednesday night, I purchased a new lycra kit for my Equinox screen at £65 from DJKit....today....just £58 grrrrrr!!!!!

The worst one though is my new pride and joy Denon MC6000 Mk2. Three weeks ago I paid DJKit.com £389 (and it was worth every penny). However, had I have waited just three weeks (I don't even THINK about Black Friday normally), it would have been just £312!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    That one's REALLY annoying....they're the new thermo-plastic casing ones too (half the weight).

I've been stung by Black Friday this year...yet had I have waited until today, the stuff I wanted wouldn't have been available.

I bought 2 of the Acme Jaguars from Gear4DJ's a couple of months ago at £349 each. They're Wizards under a different name (made in the same factory)...but despite how good they are, having genuine Wizards would have made me feel just that little more warm and fuzzier.

Wednesday night, I purchased a new lycra kit for my Equinox screen at £65 from DJKit....today....just £58 grrrrrr!!!!!

The worst one though is my new pride and joy Denon MC6000 Mk2. Three weeks ago I paid DJKit.com £389 (and it was worth every penny). However, had I have waited just three weeks (I don't even THINK about Black Friday normally), it would have been just £312!!!!
    I use the original Martin Wizard Extremes still so I wasn't in the market for new ones. And I paid an awful lot more for mine!!

It could be worthing waiting those extra few weeks for anyone planning on buying items in future around this time of year. I've only bought one thing this year - whiskey so not DJ related! - and I got a litre bottle for £9 less than the 70cl normally costs so it's a real bargain to me! Next year I just need to make sure I have more money in the bank waiting!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Can personally see the price of these staying low after the year.
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    The £312 one was B stock & sold very quickly. Their BF price is £369, only £20 less than their regular price. If they were all £312, I might have considered retiring my back up HD2500.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Default Black Friday Deals for 2019

I was looking for some black friday or cyber monday deals on Google and stumbled upon this thread

Quote Originally Posted by backstaymarley View Post
    I was looking for some black friday or cyber monday deals on Google and stumbled upon this thread
    As have I now. Sadly, the posts in it are four years old, so unfortunately not a lot of use. We've all done it at some point.

Welcome along, Linda, good to have you here. Could I ask you to pop across to the Newbies section, and say Hello? We like to know who we're typing to, and helps us to tailor our answers. Thanks.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I'd be surprised if this isn't , but I gave the benefit of the doubt when I approved it. We'll see....