Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Active crossover

Default Active crossover

Nothing fancy just a basic, cheap 2/3 way unit I can use for my sub's. Citronic cx23 or behringer cx2310 sort of thing.

Thanks,

Carl.

Are you asking for opinions on which ones are best, or looking for someone who has one for sale?

As far as I know the cheapest active crossovers out there are from Behringher:

CX2310 - 2 way

CX3400 - 3 way

I've used them in a few different places and they do the job.

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Jules View Post
    Are you asking for opinions on which ones are best, or looking for someone who has one for sale?

CX2310 - 2 way

CX3400 - 3 way

Julian
    Given that the post is in the "Wanted" section, I'd guess the OP is asking if anyone has one for sale. That's always been my interpretation of this section anyway. And, given that the OP states actual brand and model examples, then I'd say that he's already done his homework and is looking for a DJ-2-DJ sale. However, there's no harm in pointing someone in the direction of a commercial sale if it meets the criteria and the price is right!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Jules View Post

CX2310 - 2 way

CX3400 - 3 way

Julian
    Wondering if someone has one of the above mentioned for sale. I do my disco for free so equipment that is used and cheap is better as i don't have a monthly budget as such.

Cheers

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    Given that the post is in the "Wanted" section, I'd guess the OP is asking if anyone has one for sale. That's always been my interpretation of this section anyway. And, given that the OP states actual brand and model examples, then I'd say that he's already done his homework and is looking for a DJ-2-DJ sale. However, there's no harm in pointing someone in the direction of a commercial sale if it meets the criteria and the price is right!
    Spot on that man . As i do the dj'ing for a roller disco for free, i am uber budget concious so everything i have is used. I am pretty much done with my setup i just need an active unit to improve efficiency and sound of my bins (which are running qtx passive filters currently).

Cheers

Carl
    Last edited by Excalibur; 22-12-2015 at 11:22 AM. Reason: merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    Yup, you're spot on - I didn't fully read the OP. I think the Xmas parties are starting to take their toll

I'll keep an eye out

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

Looks like I have sorted this now. Bought a studiomaster c180 from eBay, only 1 frequency card but I needed either the 150 or 100hz card and the 100hz is fitted so ideal for my subs. £35 delivered so not too expensive, but saying that I could have had a used cx2310 or cx23 2 weeks ago for £25 delivered. This week a cx2310 made £35 + delivery and another made nearly £60.

Thanks,

Carl.

got a behringer 3400 for sale like new