Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: SHEPPERTON FILM STUDIOS WEST LONDON FUNCTION ROOM EVENING EVENT

Default SHEPPERTON FILM STUDIOS WEST LONDON FUNCTION ROOM EVENING EVENT

Does anyone have any information on this venue, we are running a large Wild West Show there Saturday for a private client which includes 2 garage loads of props--including a cannon and a coach then theres my Galaxy full of Sound and Lighting equipment

Looks ok from the plan and chat with management but as usual previous experience always useful.

Anyone at a loose end Saturday night welcome--- THREE Rock n Rollers will be on site earning their keep.

Anyone?

thanks in advance

ALAN

p.s. Peter would love to be there--playlist includes Steely Dan== KC +the Sunshine Band.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY K View Post
    Does anyone have any information on this venue, we are running a large Wild West Show there Saturday for a private client which includes 2 garage loads of props--including a cannon and a coach then theres my Galaxy full of Sound and Lighting equipment

Looks ok from the plan and chat with management but as usual previous experience always useful.

Anyone at a loose end Saturday night welcome--- THREE Rock n Rollers will be on site earning their keep.

Anyone?

thanks in advance

ALAN

p.s. Peter would love to be there--playlist includes Steely Dan== KC +the Sunshine Band.
    Well after the deafening silence--I must be the first--just to report great venue, no limiters, quite a long room with a massive white led curtain at the end of the room.

Acoustics fine but needs a fair bit of sound--I had the UL15s high up on my Ultimate Hydraulic Stands, very effective--easy level access through side doors.

Plenty of plugs, staff helpful, especially about finishing on time make sure you have PLI and PAT to email them ( as if you wouldnt )

All in all a very pleasant venue.

They loved the 70s music almost as much as me
    Last edited by CRAZY K; 31-01-2016 at 12:56 PM.