Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: mixtrack Pro 3 vs denon mc2000

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by soundscapes View Post
    ?
    Ive looked at both the denon mc2000 and mixtrack pro 3 as im not planning on doing many gigs this time round so don't want to splash megabucks,
    Quote Originally Posted by ukpartydj View Post
    I'd personally suggest an mc6000 over the mc2000 if nothing else the 6000 DOES have mic EQ.
    I'm finding the 6000 at over £400, as opposed to the 2000 at £170. A price hike of 250% seems over budget to me. I would have suggested the VMS4.1 if I thought it was in the price range. I had a look at the Denon MC3000 manual, and there's no EQ on that mic either.

Quote Originally Posted by soundscapes View Post
    Do you run directly from the controller to your speakers or are you running it into a second mixer ?
    Quote Originally Posted by juski View Post
    Without a proper mic channel any mobile DJ would have to resort to using an external mixer. I don't know why controllers even bother having a mic channel if

A) there's no on/off switch on the control surface
    B) there's no XLR socket
    C) there's only a level control - i.e. no EQ
    Justin's pretty much said it all. I suspect that these two channel controllers are aimed fairly and squarely at anyone other than mobile DJs. For the reasons he's given, I and everybody else I know feeds them into a small Behringer/Alto mixer for the mics, and a line channel for the music.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 14-03-2016 at 07:49 PM.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk