Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: No history in VDJ8

Default No history in VDJ8

I've been using VDJ 8 since October last year. After a cracking Wedding on Saturday night I wanted to share the playlist with you lovely people

However, it's not there! The history for October is complete as is November but then it goes a bit strange. During December it only has the history from one event and the same in January. The last history entry is in February but there should be 3 more since then.

Any clues as to why they are not showing or where they could have gone?

Thanks in advance.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Now you got me worried!! This is the very reason I moved over to v8 as I had exactly the same thing happen to me in V7.4. Despite raising tickets for it, no one could help me past "Try reinstalling it from scratch" but even that didn't work. This happened to me last August and no-one has yet come back to me with a solution.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

im having the same problem but put it down to internet connectivity issues and will check it tonight!

As a bit of an update (literally) I checked my 8.1 build and it was 8.1 25 something. On the off chance I checked the latest build of VDJ8 and it's 8.1 28 something. I connected to wifi which is not something I do with my dj laptop, closed VDJ, reopened and up pops "there's an update available". Updated, did a couple of test tracks and it seems to be ok again.

Will test it out properly at Thursdays Wedding but proper gutted as Saturdays playlist was proper banging non normal Wedding tracks.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Did a Wedding lastnight and no history!

Not showing at all so no idea what's going on. It's bound to be something simple but just can't seem to find the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Did a Wedding lastnight and no history!

Not showing at all so no idea what's going on. It's bound to be something simple but just can't seem to find the problem.
    well I sorted mine ok
    just left it connected to the internet for about an hour and then all the missing playlist's turned up on vdj8 account on website
    but it wasn't connected during gigs to internet so it must store the playlist somewhere and then send it via internet once connected.
    there is an option in settings to send playlist which can be set to either yes or no and mine is set to yes
    hope you find it!!

And I too have sorted mine!

I'd also posted my issue in the VDJ official forum and it was someone on there who said to check "Historydelay" in settings (that was fine) but also said the ch faders had to be up for it to register.

That was my eureka moment as the fader sliders on the pc screen don't move in conjunction with the MC6000 but sound still comes out fine. I remember when using VDJ7 this happened but you didn't get sound so had to move them via the pc, in 8 though sound was ok. I moved the faders up on screen for yesterdays wedding and all is good. Just need to remember to do it all the time!

Would never have thought of that if it hadn't been mentioned.