Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Large Wedding fayre "Shell" exhibition stand

Default Large Wedding fayre "Shell" exhibition stand

I've taken the plunge and doing a large wedding fayre which will have circa 3000 visitors with around 1000 of those being brides.

The space I've got is one of the 3m x 2m Shell type stands as shown in pic. Anyone done one of these type shell ones before and can give any pros and cons? I've got the pop up stand for normal fayres but looking at doing something similar to the pic for this one.

Name:  Copper-Alloys-Shell-Scheme-Exhibition-Stand-500.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  285.0 KB
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    I've taken the plunge and doing a large wedding fayre which will have circa 3000 visitors with around 1000 of those being brides.

The space I've got is one of the 3m x 2m Shell type stands as shown in pic. Anyone done one of these type shell ones before and can give any pros and cons? I've got the pop up stand for normal fayres but looking at doing something similar to the pic for this one.
    Plot out the size on a floor first, they are a lot smaller than you might imagine. I had a 3x1 but wished I had plumped for the 3x2 as we had no space to stand. All I managed to fit in was an equinox booth and a banner (2 banners would have filled the whole space with the booth). The walls are made of paper (lol) so don't expect to hang anything up and I found with the lighting projection was pointless.

They are good though in that you have a proper dedicated space and any other exhibitor venturing into your space (like in a normal wedding fair) can receive a swift kick without complaints

The pop up stand will likely be a lot more beneficial, something I am looking towards for next time.
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

So the big fayre was yesterday in Derby and I thought I'd show you what I ended up with. To have every panel on the stand done would have been £90 per panel and there's 5 of them so that was a "No" to start with. I did have the header panels for the outside of the stand made as I wanted it to stand out from the rest.

As they are felt panels the recommended way to attach things is velcro. I had a cunning idea to use velcro to stick the panels from my pop up exhibition stand to this stand. It did work as you can see and although not a perfect fit it did the job nicely. Those along with a 32" TV running a picture show, my light up LOVE letters, a bit of uplighting, silver bling postbox and it was all good.

The show was on from 10am - 4.30pm and had over 1000 Brides sign in on the day plus their entourages and it was a very busy day. Just a sit and wait now to see how actual successful it was.

Name:  iDo Derby Wedding fayre stand Sept 16 (800x800).jpg
Views: 65
Size:  52.2 KB
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs