Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BPM 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post

* How long before nine people chirp up with " Ah yes, but I've got ninety seven Christmas parties in January for people who couldn't get one in December.

Ahem..... me, but only 96. I'm off on the seventy twelfth of Januember.

Quote Originally Posted by mattydj50 View Post
    Ahem..... me, but only 96. I'm off on the seventy twelfth of Januember.
    Two down, seven to go.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Might make a last minute appearance at BPM this year and of course the night out. But not sure yet.

CIDER hmmm Going to get wrecked!!

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

I'll be there on Sunday and Tuesday, but won't be able to make the evening drinkie poos, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post
    I'll be there on Sunday and Tuesday, but won't be able to make the evening drinkie poos, I'm afraid.
    Wuss. Still, at least you should be able to meet Toby and Twinspin. Worth going just for that, I'd say.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Just to add a spanner in the works, I'd rather like to go to the BPM After Party this year: I asked Mark Walsh what the entertainment was (expecting it to be dance/urban club-style) and was told it's Vegas-style, and they've booked live entertainment - duelling pianos!

To hedge our bets, we're booked into a hotel in town (Ibis) and plan on checking in there and leaving the van, then getting a train out to the NEC so that we can have a drinky-poos. If we don't end up staying too late, we can get the train back to town, but if the After Party is any good and we end up staying, a cab will be in order.... either way, we're covered. :-D

Given the entertainment, does anyone else fancy at least starting the night there? (Grab something to eat after BPM and wander over to the After Party after that)

Talking last minute change of mind!

Hi
    After deciding to give it a miss this year, me and the wife have just decided to go now so quick hotel booking sorted at the campanile and tickets purchased now a long drive up tomorrow morning (3 hours).
    Hoping to see some good gear this year after walking round for 7 hours last year and coming home with a case which is still in the garage and not been put to use yet, but you have to come away with something don't you .

Quote Originally Posted by hadyn View Post
    Hi
    After deciding to give it a miss this year, me and the wife have just decided to go now so quick hotel booking sorted at the campanile and tickets purchased now a long drive up tomorrow morning (3 hours).
    Hoping to see some good gear this year after walking round for 7 hours last year and coming home with a case which is still in the garage and not been put to use yet, but you have to come away with something don't you .
    Say hello to any of The Usual Suspects you recognise, particularly a white haired old bloke wearing a confused expression.

Got to admit - I too am looking forward to actually meeting you lot! (although worried about being in the same hotel as a certain white haired Yorkshireman )

So....what's the plan then?

I'll be arriving at Chateaux Travelodge at roughly 3pm tomorrow afternoon.

One very important question because I'm a BPM virgin (as it were).....
    If I buy anything whilst I'm there....do I actually bring them home with me or will most of the suppliers deliver? Sounds like a silly question but it makes a difference as to whether I trundle the discowagon there tomorrow or come up in the much faster and nicer looking MR2

See you all at some point tomorrow night somewhere in Brum for a few sherries and hopefully a tandoori

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Got to admit - I too am looking forward to actually meeting you lot! (although worried about being in the same hotel as a certain white haired Yorkshireman )

So....what's the plan then?

I'll be arriving at Chateaux Travelodge at roughly 3pm tomorrow afternoon.

One very important question because I'm a BPM virgin (as it were).....
    If I buy anything whilst I'm there....do I actually bring them home with me or will most of the suppliers deliver? Sounds like a silly question but it makes a difference as to whether I trundle the discowagon there tomorrow or come up in the much faster and nicer looking MR2

See you all at some point tomorrow night somewhere in Brum for a few sherries and hopefully a tandoori
    1). We normally go to the show first, and hotel second. By 3pm some of us have been in the show for 4 hours
    2) Depends what you buy, who you buy it fr om, and to a certain extent, when you buy it.
    3) Be careful of the Tandoori. I think they must have put sleeping tablets in my starter last year.
    4) MR2? You having a mid-life crisis? Swap it for a big estate at once.,