Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BPM 2016

Anybody not got tickets yet?

Haven't ordered mine.....yet! (I can get them free from NADJ ).

Which hotel is everyone staying in and what night? There's an outside possibility of me being there and claiming a small sherry from a certain Yorkshireman

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Haven't ordered mine.....yet! (I can get them free from NADJ ).

Which hotel is everyone staying in and what night? There's an outside possibility of me being there and claiming a small sherry from a certain Yorkshireman
    How I wish people would read carefully before posting. Posts #3 and#8 clearly indicate the hotel of choice of the movers and shakers. ( Although some of us don't move as quickly as we used to, and shake a bit more )

And what's with you wanting a free libation? Last time I looked, you owed me for giving you the heads up on those Yamaha 8s.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by funkymook View Post
    Anybody not got tickets yet?
    Being the tight git wot I am I'm waiting for my MDJN discount code. Got my hotel room booked though, and cover for a thing I was needed for on the Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    How I wish people would read carefully before posting. Posts #3 and#8 clearly indicate the hotel of choice of the movers and shakers. ( Although some of us don't move as quickly as we used to, and shake a bit more )

And what's with you wanting a free libation? Last time I looked, you owed me for giving you the heads up on those Yamaha 8s.
    Actually I had read the whole thread but there's several places purporting to be a Brum central so thanks for the linky.

So who's there and when. I'm thinking of turning up to said hotel on Sunday, going for a sensible sherry that evening and then on to BPM for the Monday. Is this what everyone else is doing?

And yes Mr Fisher... I probably owe you more than a beer or three (apart from the DXRs you've given me so much valuable advice since I came back into this game that you've been s life saver )

I've got my ticket (the Pro one - I can do the whole sherbang if I want to ).

So, I now know the hotel of choice......WHAT NIGHT? (reading between the lines, I'm assuming Sunday is the night out of choice?)

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    I've got my ticket (the Pro one - I can do the whole sherbang if I want to ).

So, I now know the hotel of choice......WHAT NIGHT? (reading between the lines, I'm assuming Sunday is the night out of choice?)
    Sunday isn't the damp squib I thought it'd be. I can't remember what time it was when we rolled up to the Indian restaurant but it was very likely after midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by juski View Post
    Sunday isn't the damp squib I thought it'd be. I can't remember what time it was when we rolled up to the Indian restaurant but it was very likely after midnight.
    Past my bedtime, certainly. I fell asleep.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

FYI last time I looked there were still flexible booking rooms available for the Sunday night at £39 & standard rooms at £32. Only doubles as far as I could tell.

Anyone interested, the NADJ booking code is now on the website. I got my free member's ticket and I'll be there on Monday. If anyone else there wants a meet up, please let me know.