Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Hi From Yorkshire

Default Hi From Yorkshire

Hello everyone, a quick intro.

I'm Stuart, a karaoke presenter and DJ near Bradford. I've been doing this for almost 14 years, mainly karaoke, in various pubs in the Bradford area.

I'm always open to advice and guidance on how to improve customers experience,and make the night the best possible.

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stu75uk View Post
    Hello everyone, a quick intro.

I'm Stuart, a karaoke presenter and DJ near Bradford. I've been doing this for almost 14 years, mainly karaoke, in various pubs in the Bradford area.

I'm always open to advice and guidance on how to improve customers experience,and make the night the best possible.
    14 years of Karaoke and you've not snapped? I petitioning the Pope to make this guy a Saint!

Welcome to the forum, Stuart. All the comfy chairs are taken, I'm afraid but I'm sure there's some space on the carpet over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post
    14 years of Karaoke and you've not snapped? I petitioning the Pope to make this guy a Saint!
    In Bradford as well?? You're a better man than I am, Gungha Din.

Stuart, you've had the misfortune to be welcomed initially by two of the more frivolous members. Let's hope some of the sensible ones show up soon. Welcome aboard.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Thanks for the welcome.

A seat on the carpet will do me fine, just don't give me crayons ... the purple ones taste too good .

14 years and still enjoying it ... I must be mad. I normally have a good crowd in so that really helps. Just picked up a new regular gig as well , so I'm sure I'l be getting some more variation to singers.