Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Cortex hdc1000 firmware and database software needed please

Default Cortex hdc1000 firmware and database software needed please

Hi I am in desperate need of latest firmware for my hdc1000 and also the database software please if someone could send it to me it would be much appreciated as the gemini site isnt working. Thanks in advance

Hello Jason. Firstly, welcome along, and could I ask you to pop across to the Newbies section and say hello? It often helps us to give better advice, and we like to know a bit about you.
    Secondly, this is a recurring question, and I'll have a search, I think a couple of members have this data.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Brilliant thank you hopefully someone will as its a nightmare using it with the original firmware an takes so long to load. Yep will pop along shortly an say hi

I've posted links to it several times before!

Hmm. Can't find it. My link no longer works. Does anyone know if it's an installed or stand-alone program? I've got the program on my computer. No, thinking about it it's got drivers in so will have to be installed. Sorry. Just thinking out loud!

I'll get on to it and try and find the installation files.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Jason, I've upated the link here :

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...200#post651200

I'm hosting the file on my Dropbox account. It was a free download for Cortex owners and is now a "legacy" product (ie no longer made) so I'm not expecting any issues with hosting it/copyright infringement. But if I do get grief then I'll have to take it down.

Let me know if you can download it using the link. It will tell you it can't be previewed as it's a .zip file so you need to click on the download button and then save it to your computer (I'd recommend saving directly to your computer desktop). I wouldn't normally recommend downloading .zip files for security reasons but I've uploaded this file myself and, at the point of uploading, can guarantee it's 100% clean and free from malware. You can still run it through it your anti-virus/anti-malware if you wan't to make sure it hasn't picked up any infection in transit. I believe it's the last version that was made before it stopped being supported and other's who have downloaded it, such as Creature, have confirmed it works fine.

Good luck!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!