Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Anyone know about this company?

Default Anyone know about this company?

Fella called Josh, at Book It Yourself. ( Entertainment follows the initials for that, but I'm purposely not putting his website link up ) Got an email from him saying the site would soon be fully live, but as far as I can see, a couple of important bits aren't there yet, particularly the Commission section!!
    There's a phone number ( Mobile only, never inspires confidence in me )

Flash in the pan, chancer, or a rival to Vectis? ( And I'm unlikely to part from his most excellent site, as it's getting me a lot of work ).

Thoughts please.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

If you dig down a bit part of their business plan is to charge their 'clients' a small monthly fee for access to their database, and no doubt charge a commission to the performer/s. Based on this model, I think the likelihood of success is slightly less than zero, we shall see.
    I am impressed how the site is performing on Google however, it fill the first page and occupies the two top positions on the second page when searched for using its name.
    Last edited by Pe7e; 05-09-2016 at 09:46 AM.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Seems like another BARKer who came too late to the party. There have been a few contact me & I'm listed with them on a commission basis (soonlyweds & another I can't remember). Not heard a peep from either yet.

I had an agent approach me the other day for a gig in 2 weeks time. I dunno what kind of outfit they run but a) I need more notice than 14 days & b) they only have a Facebook page. Meh

Keep getting emails from them, just sent straight to spam.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Another Josh? Hmmm...
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Think there are loads about, made worse by the fact people think they can open up a Facebook page then make out they are a 'business'.

I do think FB is escalating how many things like this exist and make people feel a lot more superior than they actually are.
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk