Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Hello Forum

Default Hello Forum

Hi guys, another newly registered forum user here.

Unlike most of you the closest I've gotten to DJing was buying some Numark TT-1 decks and a fair bit of vinyl (dance music mostly) back in the late 90's and early naughties, purely for my own entertainment. Sadly they now live with a stack of car audio (another passion of mine which somehow took a back seat when children started to arrive in the house) in the attic gathering dust.

I've ended up here by accident really as I've just thrown a birthday disco for one my kids and am about to do the same again in a month for the other. Between looking up what lighting would work to the do's and don'ts of a smoke machine I've repeatedly ended up here as its an excellent resource.

I fear I might end up being asked to assist in something similar for some of their friends in the future so I'll likely stick around for a bit if thats ok

Good to have you here Alastair, sorry for the short reply, some of us are just back from BPM, and need sleep.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk