Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runrig - Loch Lomond

Quote Originally Posted by rth_discos View Post
    Hi,

Is the Runrig version the correct version? All I can find is a 6 min version - is that correct, and do you play all of it???
    Yes, yes...and yes.

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Jeezo you must have been well over your time, to reduce them to tears 
    lol - It is just I really am that bad
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by juski View Post
    By staged finishes I'm assuming you mean completely pre planned. I can see why. Who ever knows for sure there'll be enough guests left for a rousing finale - or even if there'll be enough goodwill left in the crowd. I have to say I like leaving the door open to a nice finish as opposed to somebody's disappointment when their vision of their perfect ending doesn't come. See that gig where they had me play 'now that we found love' by Heavy D & The Boyz at the end. All the guests had to be told what to do - after I'd been told what the point of the exercise was. Oh! You mean a wedding arch! The guests had either not seen the film Hitch or had forgotten. I'd rather that night had just fizzled out rather than watch that car crash. I think we're all expected to have seen every film featuring a wedding. Fine but if it's got Will Smith in it count me out.
    Yeah, I used to make the mistake of building up the end of the night at the pre-planning stage but often proved to be a disappointment. It was that which guided me to move towards the 'less is more' approach for information I get off a bride and groom. I don't do meetings (unless asked) now and do a lot less planning, the result is far better nights, more testimonials and a hell of a lot more referrals - for them it is a lot more laid back and much more of a party atmosphere.
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk