As I've mentioned before, I'm launching a new website using my name as my brand. I'll also be getting new uniforms and panels for the LiteConsole to reflect this, so I've had a pro design a new logo for me. Basic principles for me with regards to the logo: no musical notes, headphones, turntables...not of that tired old cliche .

The initial design looked like this:

When I initially saw it, I hated it but I purposely didn't say anything straight away as I wanted it to sink in. Took me a few hours to respond. I was expecting something cool, a bit of a distressed look but what I got was something elegant, simple, classy....exactly what a wedding DJ's logo should look like. The problem is that I am not what a wedding DJ 'should' be like, and I wanted something that reflected who I am and my personality. We had a bit of back and forth and I came up with the idea of a little character in the style of Peanuts. Something a little cheeky like that. Here is the final design:

And I'm very happy with it. I know...it has headphones in there but I actually think it works. I think it has that balance of wedding and cheeky.