Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: With a new brand comes a new logo

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juski View Post
    BTW I had no idea the liteconsole branding was so prominent til I saw these photos. No wonder so many people choose to signwrite or laser cut their booth! Imagine customers going looking for the liteconsole disco company... (if they even notice)
    It is on the to do list to either cover up that logo or bin off that plastic kick plate and get a much sturdier one made, but I lack the motivation to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post
    It is on the to do list to either cover up that logo or bin off that plastic kick plate and get a much sturdier one made, but I lack the motivation to do it.
    I like your logo although there DJ bit just does not look in place. It may be me, but the font and lines don't match the other font (which is lovely). Thats only my opinion . What about a copyright logo with DJ in? Just an idea. That looks like it should be there as its a brand name and may make people look twice. The other one looks fine, but there is just something about it. Might be the straight lines not matching the font above or something??

Name:  2hdxqpw.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  8.9 KB
    Last edited by yourdj; 19-12-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/