Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Got "Yoast" on your website? Read this!

Default Got "Yoast" on your website? Read this!

It appears that the latest update of Yoast has some sort of issue with instagram & twitter feeds installed on sites whereby they no longer work!

So if you have Instagram & Twitter feeds you may want to check to see if you have the issue too.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Paul, I'd happily correct your typo, except I'm not sure what you were trying to say.
    Toast? Yeast? Boast?

Please remember my beloved rule 23. All posts must be in the English Language.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Paul, I'd happily correct your typo, except I'm not sure what you were trying to say.
    Toast? Yeast? Boast?

Please remember my beloved rule 23. All posts must be in the English Language.
    Just for you Peter:

"Yoast SEO (formerly WordPress SEO by Yoast) is the most complete SEO plugin available for WordPress. It offers everything you need to optimize your site. Content analysis functionality. It is one of the most downloaded WordPress plugin of all times. Yoast's WordPress SEO is a comprehensive solution for all your on-site SEO needs. It allows you to add SEO title, meta description, and meta keywords to each post and page of your site."

That better for you?
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    That better for you?
    Ah, thank you Paul for attempting to bring a luddite kicking and screaming into this confusing world of today. My, but it's a confusing place for an old bloke.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Ah, thank you Paul for attempting to bring a luddite kicking and screaming into this confusing world of today. My, but it's a confusing place for an old bloke.
    Peter,its nothing to do with age i am 10 years older i understand the original post as they say its just a number.

Course you did Tony, wouldn't of expected any less.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    Course you did Tony, wouldn't of expected any less.
    Very smart answer for a young whip stander.

Just as an update there is a new plugin update that became available overnight, so speak with your Web gurus to get it uploaded and the issue should be sorted.

On a slightly different note but in a similar vein. If you have Google Maps on your site you'll see that has stopped working too! All to do with the API key (apparently) so you'll need to upload a new key.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    On a slightly different note but in a similar vein. If you have Google Maps on your site you'll see that has stopped working too! All to do with the API key (apparently) so you'll need to upload a new key.
    As far as I know it's only new implementations of Google Maps that require an API key. Existing ones should continue to work without...until you change something!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc J View Post
    As far as I know it's only new implementations of Google Maps that require an API key. Existing ones should continue to work without...until you change something!
    Hmmmm, looks like something must have changed then