Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lighting ideas for small venue

Sorry i meant the Swarm Wash FX, i do like the wash FX but the Swarm wash FX does more than provide wash lighting.
    North East Wedding DJ - www.stevenmaddison.co.uk - TWIA Regional Finalist 2019 & 2020 - The Wedding Business Awards Wedding DJ of the year (North East Region)

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    If there's sufficient wash light already, I often use a Chauvet Beamer 6, which may already be discontinued, or the ultimate all in ones the older Swarm 5FX, or its successor the Swarm Wash FX

All have perfectly acceptable two colour lasers, and strobe type effect, as well as other effects. And no, I don't work for Chauvet, it's just what I use.
    I believe you are familiar with the room in question. It has an abundance of ceiling mounted wash lighting all controlled with a neat wireless remote so it's really just movement I need. I may have to have a look at the swarms

Quote Originally Posted by soundscapes View Post
    I believe you are familiar with the room in question.
    Aha! So I am. In there I use two Swarm 5s or the Beamer on my Micromax booth. Each has a cluster laser on board, so ideal in my book.
    For anyone who hadn't picked up on it, this room is a tad different. You don't need any wash lights at all. That's all in house. All you need is movement.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Aha! So I am. In there I use two Swarm 5s or the Beamer on my Micromax booth. Each has a cluster laser on board, so ideal in my book.
    For anyone who hadn't picked up on it, this room is a tad different. You don't need any wash lights at all. That's all in house. All you need is movement.
    Durham Amateur Rowing Club is the same. They have an LED FlatPar install around the room and it's quite good!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

These are actually sunk into the ceiling and double as house lights. There's wash up lighting around half the room ( the half with no seating strangely ) which operates of a separate remote. It's nice as I can derig my lighting a good 15 mins before the end if the night and just run off the wash