After a small clear out i have some items for sale, not all will be mobile disco related but you never know they may be of interest as all are lighting related and someone may have a project or use for it!
Pictures of all items available - just ask! Am open to sensible offers on all items.

Power Drive Stands - £25 each
I have 5 in total 2 black 3 silver/metal in colour, all have been well used but still fully functional and working with no issues go up to around.
Ill chuck in a doughty tbar too :-) they are 35mm so can be used with the tbar or for speakers.

Speaker stands £20 ono
A pair of old black speaker stands - been used for many years

Martin MX4 150w discharge scanners £450 for the trio or a single for £165
3 available ideally as a job lot complete with spare lamp - new mirrors fitted to all units, all working with lamps, hook clamps - can chuck in an IEC lead

HQ power 400w UV Cannons including lamp £95
Like new - been used only 3 times so lamps still like new units cost just of £100 and the lamps are £30 each and these units are like new! grab a bargin

Chrome Par 16 (Birdies) GU10 50w lamps fitted £6each
Fitter with 13 plugs and small bases can be used for many applications about £20 available will include a box of spare lamps if brought in bunches of 10 or more!

Martin Magnum 2000 fog machine £55

High power fog generator - has been well used but new pump fitter a couple of years back - not been used for a while, will fire it up and make sure it still fures out loads of fog! timer remote included with fog juice.

Jem ZR33 high power fog machine £80
The former industry standard smoke machine producing fog on demand with high volume out put and remote to set timer, density etc. Will include fog juice and a space unit that i have lying around that dosnt work but might be useful for parts if needed (belive the pump has died in the spare unit)

HQ power DMX 2-lite mole-fay / stage blinder with lamps £90 each
6x Including lamps - no longer used so might as well see if anyone wants them no dimmer required just plug in and send it dmx for instant control over the unit used a couple of times.

ETC Source 4 par EA £45 each
6 of the best pars in the business, come complete with colour frame, MFL lens, hook clap, 16a t-line (thru) connector and safety bond.
Now surplus to requirements as the rest of my stock of these lights is the MCM version so these 65 are the odd ones out. Still used in theaters and events across the globe these really are the best you can get and cost nearly £300 new!

Anytronics Deathstar storbe £45 each
4 x Very well used and gigged, not used on dmx although they do have the dmx cards in them only used on manual control for mazes at a halloween event

Anytronics Megastar strobe £40
Like the death star but a little less power on 16a only used with external controller

Diversitronics DMX Luma Power Super Strobe 3000w £40
10 of these units need a new home as I no longer have use for them due to replacement by atomic 3000 and led equivalents.
The former workhorse of the entertainment industry and trusted all over the world for lager shows these strobe pack a punch with 2 dmx channels for power (dimmer) and flash rate (speed) they are both simple, robust and reliable. They have been collecting dust for a while and i need the space back, terminated on 16a plug with hook clamp and most have a safety with them.

Varlite VL2000 Moving heads £1000 a pair in flight cases
2 pairs available Powered by a 700w discharge lamp these movers pack a punch with motorised focus, zoom colour wheel, gobo wheel, prisms and more they are a versatile fixture.
On a 16a plug with lamps, hanging hardware, hook clamps and safeties along with a double flightcase.

Varlite VL2000 Moving heads £650 a pair in flight cases
A pair of Vl200 one needs a new ballast, old ballast included just needs a repair. the other unit int he pair is fine and working, including double flightcase, haning hardware and lamps

Pangolin LD2000 PRO .net bot with Beyond Essentials License £1500
The best of the best in laser control LD2000 pro card fitted which will unlock all LD2000 features, livepro, live trace etc. etc.
The card also comes with a valid Beyond Essentials license which cost over £800 on its own and will unlock beyond software and allow laser output via the .net box
This cost over £6500 so grab a bargin its in amazing condition and have been used on some of the biggest acts in the business form Fatboy Slim to Will.i.am!

Chamsys Maxi Wing in Flight case £2800
Will be a shame to see it go but only gets used as a back up to my MQ80 console so am looking to replace with a compact wing
Again has been used only by me and on some of the biggest shows including Kasabian & Rudiments, in great condition and immensely power full.

EXTREME NETWORKS SUMMIT X450A-24T £90
Used for show control and artnet/laser distribution

L&E mini batten kit fir spare lamps £189
All 3 battens present in immaculate fully working condition with brand new lamps and a full set of spare lamps too!

All items on the shelf and ready to be collected form surrey but i am driving up and down the country so might be able to deliver - meet somewhere - am happy to demo any of the bits and bobs listed.