Trying to make myself a little less work on the day, my old setup was taking a good 45 mins to an hour to setup and 30-45 mins to get out... and the new one is taking a smidgin longer
Any words of wisdom appreciated, unless your words of wisdom consist of "mine only takes 15 mins, here's a picture", your picture will be the new centrepiece of my metaphorical dartboard should you post something along those lines.

So:

Transport:
I've got the rock n roller trolley, all good there. It normally take a couple of trips due to things like a table & screens not really fitting on it very well. it Does need straps for full loads though.

Screens:
Toby mentioned using a bike bag instead of the supplied bags (which are a little tight), would this be quicker prehaps? I've yet to try this gaffa 2 panels together trick which I think was Justin's idea? I'm getting the hang of those stupid hinges now though anyway so it may not be neccesary.

Speakers:
2 tripods with scrims and a subwoofer.

Lighting:
Currently my lighting bar is pre-wired with an IEC connector, DMX in & out meaning this is likely the only thing that's been fully time-optimised.
I do also use 4 up lights 2 behind the scrims, 2 behind the screen... I've thought about wireless DMX but as I'm already plugging in the power and it's all near my other kit would that really save time for me personally?

Playout:

Using a Traktor s5, a couple of laptops and a mixer... I'm thinking this is where my biggest time saver could lie, but I'm yet to figure out how... I leave the laptop stands made up so I'm thinking I cannot really prewire the laptops, their usb connections chargers etc which do take a little time.

Cables:

I've got a big case with sections for cables, I always coil XLR's and power cables after each event... hmmm I'm not sure what to do to improve that.

The video below was 43 minutes long and it took just under 10 mins to load in from the van.

Name:  athelhamptonhousediscodj.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  40.9 KB