Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Stagg Speaker Stands

Default Stagg Speaker Stands

Does anyone know of a Stagg dealer who is prepared to obtain spares for their stands, Stagg don't publish their contact details on their site, they just instruct you to contact their dealers, unfortunately all of their dealers I contacted seem totally uninterested in helping. If you know of a helpful one, can you pass their contact details on to me. Alternatively if you know their head office (UK or Belgium) contact details that would be helpful, at least I could let them know what I think of their service.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Default Update

I have continued to call Stagg dealers and have eventually found (after many fruitless calls) a company who could be bothered to help. If anyone is contemplating buying Stagg stands I would recommend you get them from Simply Sounds as they do seem to care about customer service.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire