Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yamaha DXR 12 vs RCF ART 312A mk3

Default dxr vs rcf

I used to own rcf15s and rcf subs and sold them to buy brand new dxr15s plus subs
    have to say afterwards the rcfs seemed slightly better sound but now I have 7 years guarantee and still great sounding speakers.
    stick with the dxrs deal sounds dodgy

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTIGER View Post
    The Vertus are brilliant ,as long as you dont want to do dance party's but great for weddings and general events very clear precise sound.
    I know a lot rave about them, but the Vertus are the only speakers I have used and left with ringing in my ears. They are a good sound, but they fill the room with sound too much instead of just the dance floor. Look the part though I must admit
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    they fill the room with sound too much instead of just the dance floor.
    I think not the best option for a mixed function room with low numbers on the floor (70-100 with 50% dancing) as you will get granny trying to have a chat in the corner and not hearing what they are saying. I like my directional speakers as you can contain the sound a bit more. I can definitely see the benefits for other applications especially when you have 200+ people all partying as it throws the sound very well. Especially useful for marquees and venues where the sound will disperse easy.

I want to get a smaller system like this for background music in meals where everyone is baked into the room and delivering unified sound is hard, without a multiple speaker system in the ceiling. Just waiting for Bose to bring out a white compact in the UK. I do like the look of them and they are discrete and everyone knows the brand name.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    I know a lot rave about them, but the Vertus are the only speakers I have used and left with ringing in my ears. They are a good sound, but they fill the room with sound too much instead of just the dance floor. Look the part though I must admit
    You just need to know how to use them and which presets to use here is a comprehensive review http://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/...604a-cla-208sa