Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When is 57cm not 57cm but actually 61cm? .... When Magma are involved it is!

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    I love my Magma case for my Vestax VCI 300, it fits perfectly and I think was a bespoke case. Lasted 8 years now and only cost £100.
    Annoying if the measurements are not correct though.
    It's supposed to be a controller specific case judging by the photos. Can't wait til I get this resolved

We can call this matter resolved now. No no no no, Magma didn't get back to me & ship me the correct case forthwith - far from it - I've not heard a peep from them.

Nah I sent the German case back to the German online shop, notified GetInTheMix.com about the dimensional issues with photos (who said they'd follow it up with Magma too) and enquired about the Gorilla MC6000 case while I was on. I was told it'd be 6-8 weeks before it was in stock again. Oh well worth a try eh?

Five minutes later my phone went ping! Stock notification - the Gorilla MC6000 case with sliding laptop shelf is now back in stock. Oh joyous day!

And here it is... I think another centimetre either side & even my baby sized hands would have trouble undoing the lid catches in situ.

Name:  17092850_1658359464469563_1104124754_o.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  49.7 KB

What a result eh?!

Very nice,but i only use swan cases never had all the fuss you've gone through glad you got it sorted.