Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling up - loads of nice stuff

Default Selling up - loads of nice stuff

Hi Guys from sunny Gran Canaria. As some of you know, I relocated to Gran Canaria last year, and I have been flitting backwards and forwards from the UK since then.

I did my last gig on NYE and now it is time to sell all my equipment as missus dicky and myself are in the process of moving our lives to GC permanently.
    Here is a list of what I have for sale and prices. I don’t have any pics at the moment, but I will be returning to the UK on 3rd of April for 18 days and can provide some more info and pics then if needed.

My thoughts are that anyone who would like to purchase can place an order now as a lot of this kit does not require any pics as such, you all know what it is.

Everything in good working order and good condition apart from usual road use related scuffs and scratches (unless specific condition mentioned below)

Some items I am a little vague on this list as I don’t have exact model numbers but can supply exact info when back in the UK if anyone provisionally interested.

You guys get first shout - Anything left will go on ebay on or around 7th April
    OK so here we go…

Pair QTX QT18A Passive 18” Subs with reinforced cabinets (sound amazing!) £100

Pair of Class D passive full range 15” Tops £100

I also have another identical pair of Class D’s needing 15” bass drivers £40

Pair Cerwin Vega Prostax 153 15” Full range Tops (need 15” bass drivers) These have original Cerwin Vega horns with new compression drivers, and brand new Eminence 6” mid range drivers - £60 the pair

Pair Peavey Hisys 2XT 15” passive Tops
    with original Black Widow drivers- curved front type like these ones http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEAVEY-HiS...sAAOSwo4pYHfJM - £150

Pair Eminence Kappa 15LFA Sub Drivers (bare speakers not cabs) £150

I also have a pair of 8 inch or 10 inch passive cabs (not sure) + 12” folded horn sub, details to follow but they have some high end brand drivers in them though the make escapes me right now - £100 the lot

Kam Hazer - £40

Low Level Ice/Frozen Fog Hazer, hardly used - £60

Pair of Crown (C Audio) Pulse 21100 Amps £150 each

W Audio EP 1300 Amp £50

Citronic CX23 Active Crossover £30

Chauvet PC-09 8 way 19” 1U switch panel with extended leads going to a 19” backing plate that will fit to the rear of the 19” cabinet and has 8 IEC (kettle) sockets – so you don’t have to delve into the 19” cab to plug things in - £30

Showtek 8 Way DMX Splitter/Booster – unused - £60

NJD Euro 4E Light Controller with extended leads to 2 sockets on panel that fits to back of 19” cabinet for easy connection £40

54 Channel DMX controller like this one https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...434058183.html £20

MyDMX 2.0 DMX Controller (never used ‘on the road’ boxed) £80

Enttec DMX Pro Mk2 Controller – never used apart from when learning DMX programming £120

Behringer DJX700 Mixer, built into flight case with removable hinged lid. Also in rear of flight case is an 8 way IEC (kettle lead) distribution unit and 3x 12V outputs on coaxial power sockets (2 x 3.3A and 1x 5A) includes 12V power leads - £80

Citronic CM4 Live Mixer (boxed) £30

Sennheiser XSW-35 Radio mic and receiver (I need to just check it is that exact model) £190

Numark Mixtrack Pro II in nice metal ‘breifcase style’ foam lined flight case which will also hold radio mic, computer mice etc £80

I also have another matching flightcase – used it for keyboards mice etc £20

Numark Mixtrack Edge £40

3x Illuminated USB computer keyboards, these are small compact form factor like this type http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Compoint-C...0AAOSwnbZYHJvJ but fully backlit and backlit ones are very hard to find believe me!! £30 for the three

2x 15” 4:3 ratio SVGA monitors – can be powered from the 12V connections on the flight cased mixer listed above, Few scuffs on screens but work fine - £40 the pair

2x Dell Poweredge 19” 1U servers converted to DJ playout use running Serato – these are currently built into wooden boards that will fit directly onto the 6ft or 3ft DJ booths I list below. Means you don’t need to carry a PC or laptop! These have twin core intel processors, 64Gb SSD C: drives for very fast booting, one has a 320Gb music data HD and the other has a 1Tb music data HD - £150 the pair.

Pair of Winchable tripods – very rugged and strong will easily take 50Kg each £100 the pair

Pair of Winchable Speaker stands
    , unused Very rugged I think they take 50Kg+ each but need to check. Ideal when you want to get heavy speakers very high - £80 the pair

3ft wide Custom built steel DJ booth with LED Starcloth and 6ft ‘ladder style’ Trussing above. Has a Multicolour LED star cloth + controller on the front and built in LED backlit illuminated sign. This sign is made from two layers of Perspex, the inner layer is vinyl printed (like they do on vans and trucks) it would be easy and cheap to remove the vinyl lettering and get your own sign printed. Has a cloth covered wooden board to fit the stand or will take one of the integrated Dell playout boards listed above. Breaks down easily for transport - £100

6ft Wide DJ booth, reinforced with custom built steel A-frames that support the overhead light gantry and increase the footprint of the base making it extremely stable and capable of mounting a lot of lights. Also has a diagonal steel strut across the base for complete rigidity. Gantry is 10ft wide ‘ladder style’ and also has a 12ft wide bar that can fit about 6 inches above the main gantry. Will fit the two Dell integrated playout boards listed above. All breaks down easily for transport. £100

6ft Lycra booth screen, has five panels,or you can use four to make a 4 ft screen and have one spare. Comes in Equinox booth flight bag - £60

2 x Equinox Triclops Beam £120 the pair

2 x Equinox Six Shooter £140 the pair

ADJ On-X. I have 8 of these, they are mounted in sets of four on steel ‘ladder style’ trusses about 60-70cm wide with brackets/clamps so they can be hung as a set from a tripod or gantry. They have all power and DMX cables wired to the trussing so you just need to connect one IEC power lead and a DMX lead to each set. One of the ON-X has a small break in on of the Fresnel lenses which has no effect on the beam, otherwise very good condition. £800 for the pair so that’s 8x ADJ On-X in two sets of four.

2 x Martin Wizard plus another faulty one you can use for spares £200 the lot

2x iSolutions iShow 4 (the HID version) in Protex Flight Cases £140

2x iSolution iShow 4 (the 250W halogen version) in wooden flight cases £120

3x Magic LED Crystal balls £20 the lot

2x Acme Cheetah 50W LED Moonflowers . Both work fine. One has a brand new original Acme 50W LED module fitted last year. Both have low fixture hours - £400 the pair

2x Chauvet DMF10 18W LED moonflowers £60 the pair

KAM Laserscan 1000 3D ILDA Laser. I need to check if it is the V1 or V2 as I don’t recall but it is phenomenal and has 5 effects in one unit £250

2x KAM XY GBC Lasers £120 the pair

KAM XY RBP Laser £60.

I also have another KAM XY RBP that needs a new Red laser diode (confirmed by testing with lasers from working unit) £20

Powerful and good quality 150mW RED/Green Cluster Laser £30

12x QTX SmartPar SL-Q8 96W RGBW Par Cans. All with original floor stands/brackets and all LEDs are working. I will throw in a few spare LED beads if ever one needs to be replaced, which is easy to do with a soldering iron. £800 the lot.

2x Acme Dynamic 25W LED scanners in Protex Flight case, little use, as new condition, probably less than 100 fixture hours. £250 the pair

2x Acme Dynamic 25W LED barrel rollers in Protex Flight case, little use, as new condition, probably less than 100 fixture hours. £250 the pair

2x Acme Dynamic 25W LED Spin – in original boxes with foam packing, very good condition, less than 100hr use. £250 the pair

2x CA-8 Controllers £20 the pair

Pair of triangular Starcloths designed to fit around three sides of a tripod or speaker stand base. Blue LEDs. Including controller/sequencer £60

6ft LED illuminated backlit sign, fits to the 6 foot booth screen listed above but could easily be modified to fit mount in other ways. Sign is vinyl lettering on inner layer of twin layer Perspex front panel, can easily be re-lettered by anyone who does vinyl van lettering. Some scratches to the Perspex front, but the Perspex layers could be swapped round when re-lettering £30

Equinox 30W LED Gobo/Logo Projector – I only have the Happy New Year gobo but it takes standard circular gobos or you can print your own onto transparencies with bride/groom name, happy 21st, etc, etc £50 including a sheet of blank transparencies.

Martin Image Scan – 250W HID gobo/logo projector scanner, can project standard photographic slides. I have 2 pairs with remote controls £160 a pair or £300 for all four.

I also have 8 more of these Martin Image Scan which need some parts (mainly the rotating gobo tray/holder and remotes) but some of them have the original working HID lamps still in place - £20 each for these or £140 the lot if someone wants a project, and that is less than the cost of the lamps!

14U 19” rack cabinet (blue) on wheels and with side handles plus a few blank 19" backing plates and built in mains power distribution £50

6U 19" flight case on wheels, with front and back covers and side handles £30

Neo Neon X Beam 85 LED (with 5 x 8 watt white LED beams,) moving head. Similar to Acme Dragonfly but with single five beam head, Very bright! £60

2x Lanta Neptune Tumbler double sided 60W RGBW LED moving heads. Near new condition, low fixture hours, original packaging and mounting brackets - £320 the pair

2x 720mW four tunnel RGYB lasers £220 the pair

I also have several generic disco related internet domains for sale, these are great for SEO optimisation if someone is interested in increasing their business on line presence

www.60sdisco.com
    www.80snights.com
    www.90sdisco.com
    www.motowndisco.com
    www.motownsouldisco.com
    www.northernsouldisco.com
    I would accept £120 per domain which woulld be transferred to your registrar/ownership

and two domains more related to Stoke-on-Trent which has a huge soul scene. I already have some interest in these but not sold yet

www.soulontrent.co.uk
    www.soulontrent.com

£300 for the two domains together

I probably have a few more items in the storage unit, will check when I get back to UK.
    All items available to collect from Stoke-on-Trent.

Will post at cost.
    Typically, up to 10kG is £9, up to 15kG £10, up to 25kG £12

Possibly arrange to meet half way or deliver in East/West Midlands and North West area if you pay my deisel

Oh you can add to that lot a 12" mirror ball £10

and a 24" mirror ball with heavy duty mains powered rotator in good condition £30

I have 7 or 8 good long Speak-on Cables
    A large QTY of DMX cables in lengths 50cm to 10m
    A large QTY of mains 4 way/6 way extension leads
    A large QTY of light rigging clamps
    Large QTY of IEC Mains leads
    Large QTY of IEC male-female leads, IEC Y leads and 4 way splitters
    About 10 'Really Useful' storage boxes in various sizes including some strong plastic storage boxes on wheels

Will confirm QTY/Prices for these when back in UK but can tell you there are lot of them!

Rich

Hi Rich
    Interested in the following

Kam Hazer - £40
    Numark Mixtrack Edge £40
    Equinox 30W LED Gobo/Logo Projector £50
    Plus postage to West sussex

Cheers
    Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

OK Daryl I will provisionally put your name against those items. Will have to check the weight when back in the UK next week to quote postage but can't see it being more than £12, maybe less.

Cheers
    Rich

Thumbs up

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

Could be interested in the Senny radio mic matey...

BTW precisely how many units was your multi-op mobile disco biz anyway?

Hi Nakatomi, shall I put you down provisionally for the Mic? It's in great condition.

I can confirm the model as soon as I get back to UK but I am 90% sure it is the right one, cost me about £280

Only had two disco setups which I mixed and matched according to venue size, I'm just a bit of a magpie for bright flashing things lol

Rich
    Last edited by Excalibur; 01-04-2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: fixed typo

I've been asked about the quad tunnel lasers, I don't recall the model number (they do have one) but I have found this video I placed on youtube. This is part of my actual Rig.

On this video you see a tripod to each side with two of the iShow 4's and a wizard on each tripod, then either side of my lighting gantry is one of the four tunnel lasers.

Other than some cluster lasers and LED crystal balls at the centre of my DJ booth, the only lights running are the lasers, iShows and Wizards

If this video does not sell them then nothing will LOL

Do select 1080P HD from the video player settings if you can or you will not see the effect properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4dSUj3z7EA

Rich

Also been asked about the 3ft DJ booth and Class D tops

Here is another video - this shows the 3ft DJ booth, with Subs + Class D tops to either side. At the other end of the room is one of the winch tripods running one of the sets of 4x ON-X and the two Cheetahs.

The lights running on the gantry over the DJ booth are the 2x Acme Dynamic 25W LED Spins, 2x Rollers and 2x Scanners which all synchronise automatically to create what looks like a DMX programmed light display - and you can use a CA-8 to select the colour manually, strobe, blackout or auto program modes.

I normally use the other CA-8 with the Cheetahs and I can then get all these lights running the same colour etc.

If anyone interested in all six Acme Dynamics (scan, roll, spin) I will chuck in the CA-8 as well.

Also on the booth gantry is the KAM Laserscan 1000 3D which is what is creating all the swirly and expanding circle patterns on the walls. This is seen running here in one of it's five modes to create a room filling effect without haze or smoke as I couldn't use haze here. As you can see it is a real room filler. I have more video of this laser running in beam mode on haze which I will find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVVU9Lhekw

This one has the winch tripods either side, running 2x iShow and one set of 4x On-X on each tripod - the ON-X sets give a spectacular effect in haze from about 55secs in!!

Also clearly seen on this video are the KAM XY GBC lasers running in Cyan mode and sweeping all around the room. You can see the 6ft DJ booth with booth screen well on this video with the screen and 6ft illuminated 'Dickys Disco' sign (which you can easily get re-lettered by any vinyl printers)

Either end of the main gantry are the Cheetahs and in the centre the Triclops and Six Shooters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CZARrYyLZM

Another video - 3ft Booth (again you can get the sign easlily re-lettered) , One set of 4 ON-X at centre of Gantry, Acme Dynamic Spins, and Rollers. The moonflower effect on the floor (R G B W squares) is the two DMF10s

Also clearly visible the two Lanta Neptune Tumblers on top of the speakers

Later in the video you got the quad tunnel lasers too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8lHZ7ylfdQ

Here's one with both sets of 4x ON-X and quad tunnel lasers giving great effect about 8 mins in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH8WwCZOAAY

And this one you see the KAM Laserscan 1000 3D in beam mode from 1min 25 secs in (shot from behind the laser unfortunately but you can see it well)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qhOTccB4Sc

Rich
    Last edited by dicky; 28-03-2017 at 09:41 AM.