Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Denon MC7000 & VDJ8

Default Denon MC7000 & VDJ8

Hi all,

Currently I use a Denon mc6000 mk1 with vdj8 as my chosen controller. Having had it (and the spare back up one) around 5 years now it's time to renew and possibly upgrade. I like the denon controllers look, layout etc and have decided to go with a MC7000 and keep one 6000mk1 as back up.

Anyone use the 7000 as their playout controller and have any niggles, points to note etc? I've watched countless videos on YouTube (in various languages) and demo'd it so that's the way I want to go with VDJ8.

Thanks in advance
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Hi all,

Currently I use a Denon mc6000 mk1 with vdj8 as my chosen controller. Having had it (and the spare back up one) around 5 years now it's time to renew and possibly upgrade. I like the denon controllers look, layout etc and have decided to go with a MC7000 and keep one 6000mk1 as back up.

Anyone use the 7000 as their playout controller and have any niggles, points to note etc? I've watched countless videos on YouTube (in various languages) and demo'd it so that's the way I want to go with VDJ8.

Thanks in advance
    If I could make the size of it work with my playout flightcase then I'd have one but my big concern is setting up the audio for the 2 laptops to work off of it.

It might just be me but I REALLY struggle with the audio set up on VDJ 8 - the stuff I've got saved is fine but for example a while ago I wanted to do some recording using my mc6000 and after an hour of faffing about - I managed to get it to work but it was totally by accident, I couldn't do it again and, to me, the settings made no sense for what I was wanting to do....