Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Top 10 Lists - Thank You (Steve)

Default Top 10 Lists - Thank You (Steve)

Just a quick thanks to Steve especially for his recommendations for Psychobilly tracks in the Top 10 lists section.

I have been booked for a large scale event at Great Yarmouth racecourse over the weekend of 2/3/4 June.
    It is for the NSRA which is a big club for Street Rod / Hot Rod / Muscle Cars. There is live music going on too and they have booked me to play before, in between and after the event.

The music styles aren't set in stone as such but having chatted to the organisers, it appears that there is a large alternative crowd and a lot of them are into Ska & Two Tone but also Psychobilly and Rockabilly. I have to admit that I have limited tracks and knowledge of Psychobilly which surprised me so thanks to the forum lists and Steve again for listing tracks that I will get hold of just in case I need them.

Decent payer this one. I am DJing on 2/3 June and all I need to take is my playout system and back up system as I will be going through a channel on the main PA.

Thanks again, looks like I've got some research to do.

Is that the racecourse, or the Stock Car Stadium, Gary? Been to the stadium many times, but never the racecourse. Sounds like great fun, have a god one.

Just goes to show what a wealth of help and information is available on here, well done Steve.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

It's at the racecourse mate.

It's nice to know they're still being used.

Some of them could do with some more recent updates, but on the whole they are good.

You're welcome Gary.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quite like some of that lot too.
    Didn't realise that I had a few bits and bobs (Guana Batz, Highliners etc, I used to play Henry the Wasp in my old sets years ago).

I liked the Enjoy Yourself version too and also the Batman theme (but I prefer The Jam's version).