Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Games for 7 year olds

Forget about the PLI / being sued side of things - I agree that is extremely unlikely and I wouldn't say don't play those games for that reason, but.....

They do tend to get rather vigorous in their attempt to win and they so often end in at least one of the kids crying their eyes out, so for that reason I think it's better to avoid these when there are plenty of other games that you can play that doesn't end up with your audience bawling!

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    there are plenty of other games that you can play that doesn't end up with your audience bawling!
    Or brawling
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Ok firstly Mayhem, have you put together the party game instructions as yet - if so can you forward me a copy?

in regards to the big debate re musical chairs etc (Sorry to bring this thread back to life) and the way that society has now become a "sue" culture, we should stick up two fingers to this culture rather than pandering to it, fight your corner don't allow others to change us.
    Gaz Evans
    www.candybeatdiscos.com
    Kids Parties, Weddings, Birthdays
    Fife, West Lothian, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Stirling & Glasgow

In all honesty, we don't do musical bumps/chairs because of the 'sue' culture.... it's because so often they end up with at least one of the little darlings bawling their eyes out - which (if we can avoid it) we would rather not do. There are plenty of other games to play in between the straight 'disco' element so that these aren't really missed.

Again, it's another case of 'each to their own'.