Ok, So not exactly new but still a recent addition to my play-out system and worth a review!

I have two MC6000 MK1's but one was being a little temperamental so decided to have a new Mixer!
Having purchased a VMS4 and sold it almost straight away to an 'Old Git' not very far from me I wasn't really expecting much from this sub £300 pound upgrade.

Full Specs :- http://www.americandj.eu/en/vms5.html
First thing to say it's huge! compared to the MC6000 which nicely nestled into my flightcase the VMS is somewhat of a problem, It has no brackets to bolt it in so needs to wedged into place.

That apart this is a very Solid mixer, The sound card is excellent and the Mic inputs do not seem to be as 'Hot' as the Denon or earlier VMS
The Buttons are a little strangely laid out but this maybe due to the fact I am used to the Denon layout.
The Large platters make cueing easy and the different colours on the unit make functions fairly simple to understand.
Not too keen on the switches on the front of the unit as they are a little fiddly but plenty of input options available on the rear.
Do take the time to read the user manual as there are a couple of set up options!!
I use VDJ8 software and this unit works well with it once you download the ASIO driver from ADJ.

All in all a good workhorse with plenty of features and exceptionally good value for money.