Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I've spoke to Andrew at Bishop Sound at length recently about an upcoming project where I need a big club rig for an install. Whilst I've not heard the system in question, a friend is about to purchase from him based on my recommendation. Andrew's knowledge and past experience from talking with him at length has filled me with enough confidence to recommend him. Bishop Sound were the driving force behind Carlsbro, and he's now a solo operation. Having done a lot of research before contacting him, speaking about requirements, and aspects not stated on his website he's went above an beyond to instill confidence, offer advice on aspects he doesn't offer as standard....and actually saved a lot of money for my contact over and beyond the prices stated on his website. All in all my experience thus far with Bishop Sound (without hearing the products) has been great thus far.
That's great to hear. It's looking like a sale from me at this moment in time. The specs and prices are pretty impressive.