Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: DJEP (and equivalent) with multiple business names

Default DJEP (and equivalent) with multiple business names

I operate under a number of different business names - nothing dodgy, just the way things work for me.

One 'business' uses DJI which is great, however I would like to put everything onto one software package (CRM ???) and DJEP would be my preferred choice.

However I am looking for one package that would allow me to use each business identity - name, email, logos, invoices etc within one package. So I can flick between business names.

Is there anything out there that would allow this ?
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Hi Chris

There is a workaround for this with DJEP but it involves putting a bit of extra work in at the start. Firstly, I'd doubt if any solution would cover multiple businesses, as you put it, on a single licence as this would be limiting income for the publisher. But there is a way to achieve your aim with DJEP.

It's quite simple, really. Just set up all of your services on your DJEP account as you would normally but included everything that all of your businesses offer. Then, create a new set of documents (invoices, receipts, emails templates, quotes, etc.) for each of your business identities. Then you just input the query / booking as normal but manually chose the correctly branded document that you want. It's easy to set up the different docs if you keep them all uniform and just change the logo / business details on each one when setting them up then save them using the brand name and document name to make identifying them easier. You can download your current templates, open them in an HTML editor (simple word processors can do this but I would use a WYSIWYG solution), change the elements you need to change, save it then upload it to your DJEP account. It's easy but time consuming!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

As long as you're on the "standalone" package, or above, you can set each business name as an Employee, and assign the relevant employee to each event.

You can then use the Employee details within each email, to customise the email, and you can even set scheduled emails to be sent from that employee, so it comes from their email account.

It's pretty seamless once set up properly and works well.