Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: KAM GoboTracer

Question KAM GoboTracer

Hi,

Now that KAM have shut up shop and their gears going a bit cheaper, does anyone know if these have a front facing / show mode at all?

Can't find anything online apart from people asking the same question but no response from KAM over the last 8 or so months.
    Nathan.

I can tell you categorically that the KAM Gobotracer definitely does not have any front facing programs. Infact in my testing of a pair in master/slave mode I even managed to spot dropouts in the DMX communication from the master (a very brief flick 'off' of the LED on the slave). But under proper DMX control I've had absolutely no issues. Well unless you count LEDs going off on 2 of my 4 which turned out to be caused by their build quality not being up to Martin standards (an easy fix, thank the lord).

Don't get me wrong they're pretty good little movers for the (now cut price) money but no way they'd have been worth the full asking price IMHO.