Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BPM 2017

Default BPM 2017

OK - it's a few months off yet....but I've just been given permission to attend from the boss

I have a shopping list as well, not least of all a PA which hasn't yet been released, goes against all of my personal preferences but may well be lighter and more powerful than my Yammy 8/12 combo (and it's not the DB system). Having seen YouTube videos and reviews, I may be persuaded to buy a singing drainpipe system (the one I'm looking at ticks a LOT of boxes)

Who else is going this year bearing in mind it's moved to October, and what were the latest thoughts on drinking/sleeping/hangover arrangements?

I'm going - and snapped up a hotel room as quick as I could before prices headed north!

And am planning on attending the after-party too on the Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post

Who else is going this year bearing in mind it's moved to October, and what were the latest thoughts on drinking/sleeping/hangover arrangements?
    October! Sore point. Sorry lads and lasses, you'll have to manage without me this year.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I shall be there on the Monday as usual after spending the weekend in Bath at my mum's.

Quote Originally Posted by mattydj50 View Post
    I shall be there on the Monday as usual after spending the weekend in the bath at my mum's.
    Well I know cleanliness is next to Godliness, but really!
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I, along with a delegation of other north eastern DJs will be there for 2 days, starting on the Sunday & planning to return home Monday evening. Had an absolute whale of a time last year & this time promises to be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Well I know cleanliness is next to Godliness, but really!
    Ah, but I only go twice a year!

As it's moved back to being October, I may be able to join you all.

As I do my last Wedding on 30th of this month and from then on will retired from the mobile DJ world, I won't bother with the show as there'll be nothing i'll need!
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

I'll be there, incredibly drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    OK - it's a few months off yet....but I've just been given permission to attend from the boss

I have a shopping list as well, not least of all a PA which hasn't yet been released, goes against all of my personal preferences but may well be lighter and more powerful than my Yammy 8/12 combo (and it's not the DB system). Having seen YouTube videos and reviews, I may be persuaded to buy a singing drainpipe system (the one I'm looking at ticks a LOT of boxes)

The EV system?
    North East Wedding DJ - www.stevenmaddison.co.uk - TWIA Regional Finalist 2019 & 2020 - The Wedding Business Awards Wedding DJ of the year (North East Region)