Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BPM 2017

Quote Originally Posted by soundmaster mobile disco View Post
    Your help is needed.Please vote for Alan

Not long to go now until BPM 2017! I have just heard that I have been successful in gaining a chance to compete in the DJ freestyle competition this year. I'd be great full if everyone could click on the link and give me a vote #BPM #BPMPro2017 #DJ #AlanNicol #FreeStyleDJ.

http://www.bpmpro.online/freestyle-d...tition-voting/

Thanks
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Done!

Thanks Shaun

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to all who voted for Alan in the bpm freestyle dj competition.You will be pleased to hear that Alan has qualified for the finals.

Catch Alan this Sunday in the main arena at BPM 13:45 #DJ #BPMpro #Music #LiveSet

Quote Originally Posted by soundmaster mobile disco View Post
    Your help is needed.Please vote for Alan

Not long to go now until BPM 2017! I have just heard that I have been successful in gaining a chance to compete in the DJ freestyle competition this year. I'd be great full if everyone could click on the link and give me a vote #BPM #BPMPro2017 #DJ #AlanNicol #FreeStyleDJ.

http://www.bpmpro.online/freestyle-d...tition-voting/

Thanks
    Thats amazing, the best 12 mins of Youtube I have seen this year. Love the enthusiasm and passion, (assuming we are talking about the black guy on the high street that is?). I would love to be that cool, its not fair. There is a good ted talk on 'starting a movement' using tactics like this. One man dancing mental, a few people then join in and make it OK, then everyone joins in, while the bloke who started it goes to the bar for a beer.

anyway - I need to ditch the kids and take Mrs O out for a club night, been a tough year!
    Last edited by yourdj; 19-10-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

OK children, Uncle Peter has got a pass out from the spuds, so hopes to be in Brum around 8pm tonight. If you see a confused white haired Old Git wandering round Broad Street in the early hours, point him back in the direction of the Ibis, Colmore Street please. Ta.

( After first buying him a pint or two of Trusselthwaites Old Sock Rotter, of course )
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Give me a shout when you get there Uncle Peter

Finally got here. Who’s where then?

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Finally got here. Who’s where then?
    I'm in The Humber Pilot. That's in the City Of Culture 2017
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

You’re going to love the coffee making facilities here Peter. I’m expecting to be woken up in the morning with the cry of “ow much?!?!?” resonating through the building

Peters face after paying £9.90 for two bottles of beer at Reflex whilst the DJ threw out Whitney and the Grease Megamix trumps the lack of a kettle in the room 😅

Name:  58B64829-0AF0-4095-A622-50F21A81735B.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  38.8 KB

Well yet again the PA experience proved to be a head scratcher. Systems with bins sounded like the crossover was working fine but the bass was subsequently missing somehow. Apart from Bose & Yamaha kit that is. The new Peavey stuff... Well that's just a cruel joke isn't it with all those lovely blue LEDs. RCFs hd735 & bins should definitely have sounded better IMHO.

Overall this year has seemed much quieter both in terms of attendance and overall sound levels. While the latter might be applauded by some the reduced level of the Chauvet DJ arena seemed far too quiet. Those darned LEQ allowances....

Gave the ADJ after party a throw this time. Yay, free drinks! Ugh. I didn't get far into my second pint before calling it a night. The prospect of a cab to & back from town didn't appeal so I was neatly tucked up at the saintly hour of 11.30pm. Rock & roll.

Looking forward to catching some seminars today & seeing if I can buy a nice new usb cable for my controller.