Hi folks, I am not the best at understanding watts, ohms, dB etc, so am looking for some advice on getting subs to match my tops. At the moment I have 2 x RCF 715A Mark 2's as my tops. Earlier in the year, I got just one RCF 705AS Mk2 sub and connect it to either side, tops. I am finding however that my sub is clipping and cutting out without my tops being all that loud. When I got the sub I was led to believe that it would be enough for the two tops but it appears not.

So my question is, I want to go for 2 subs, so I can pole mount my tops on top of them but the RCF is rather pricey. I only went for it based on the reviews, the brand and the fact I would only need one. Can anyone advise as to another active sub of good quality that has plenty of oomph but is quite a bit less than the RCF in price, so I could afford 2. There seem to be a few good reviews on the Alto Truesonic TS215S which is quite a bit cheaper, but its not a make I am familiar with in regard to quality, sound, aftercare etc....

Any suggestions on a decent pair of active sub to match up to my RCF 715's that will have more than enough power.

Thanks folks