Quote Originally Posted by rth_discos View Post
I always take a second shirt with me - just in case I spill something down it.

I probably should buy a cheapo suit of eBay (if anyone wants a cheap suite, a second hand one on eBay can be picked up for about £20-£30), and leave it in the van in a bag behind/under one of the seats, so that I've always got an "outfit" with me. I already leave a spare pair of cufflinks in the van.

I've started getting a bit obsessed about being "perfect" and it's starting to make me quite nervous at every gig now, especially the all day ones. I hate any form of microphone signal drop out etc, even though that's often something that's out of my control. I hate the idea of anything going wrong, and spend the whole day fretting something is going to stop working. It's only the last 6 months this has really started happening, and I'm not sure what's caused it.
I never eat at gigs and only ever drink water so spilling something isn't a huge concern. Genuinely the only thing I've ever forgot any other time was my backup MacBook charger which I managed to get through the night without - I'm always super conscious of making sure that bag (which has my charges, spare mic, some spare cables, change of clothes, camera, paperwork etc..) has everything in it, I'm not quite sure how the trousers managed to fall out of it but you can guarantee it'll be the last time it happens.