OK - I'm not replacing the 305's.....no way on earth....they're just too good. But they're black.

And this leads me into a dilemma.

I have an "all white" wedding rig as an option for customers and it's doing rather well. Trouble is, they don't make Intimidator 305 rollers in white and they stick out like a sore thumb on the all white rig (or they do to me at least).

So.....what are the options?

1. Purchase a second pair of 305's and spray them white. Tempting, but it's a hell of a lot of money to turn around and get the Wilko spray paint onto and invalidate the warranty (even DJKit's Black Friday deal brings them in at £339 apiece)
2. Find some sort of thermo-plastic vacuum moulding company that can make white push on covers. Is this possible? (I'm genuinely interested if somebody can make a plastic cover that "snaps" over the front of them at a price less than a pair of fixtures)

Which leads me onto the third and most likely option....

Is there anything else on the market which is similar, cheaper (bear in mind they're going to need to be sprayed white so in effect need to be "disposable" as the moment I spray them...the warranty's dead!), as bright (the 305s are like looking into the sun at 60w!), and most important....have the ability to change Gobos (I need to be able to fit heart Gobos for the obvious reason).

Or is there something which has a heart Gobo as standard? (I haven't found anything yet).

I'd obviously prefer barrels, although I'm open to ideas.

I splashed out (stupidly in hindsight) on a Dynamic 25 barrel a while ago - looks nice in white and as bright as the 305's but you can't change the Gobos (unless someone's found a hack for that), so they're out of the question. I need the heart gobo for the cake cutting and the first dance (it's what I do!).

What I will say....the only two gobos I tend to use for a wedding are the heart and open....both in white. Colours for the scanners aren't important as the other fixtures take care of that side of things.

Budget-wise...hmmmm...... I don't want to spend a fortune as I'm going to paint them. They definitely need to be less than a brace of 305's though....

So ladies and gentlemen....as ever the floor is yours.