Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Website SEO and technical help required?

Default Website SEO and technical help required?

I am looking for someone or a company to help develop our HDA site. I know enough, but don't have enough time to devote to it, so we are looking at outsourcing that and also some of the more complicated design and automation aspects. Does anyone have any good contacts. I know there are also people on here that are pretty savvy, so thats also considered if you have a decent portfolio to show me. We are not necessarily looking for the cheapest, but there are budgets in place, but if you can deliver the goods then tat will be taken into consideration.

http://dj-alliance.co.uk
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Anyone?

Just google SEO.
    I have had a go myself and had my website checked by an SEO program.
    I fixed what it said was wrong but still get very few hits.

An alternative is ad words but I found it cost about 43p per click.

Quote Originally Posted by ckpr2 View Post
    Just google SEO.
    I have had a go myself and had my website checked by an SEO program.
    I fixed what it said was wrong but still get very few hits.

An alternative is ad words but I found it cost about 43p per click.
    Yes thanks, Adwords is an idea actually, but its not what it used to be so was really looking for better organic cutting edge SEO options. I can easily do it myself and I have a website that is on top of all local listings for the grand sum of £0.00, so know how to do it myself, but I have a £1,500 budget that I NEED to spend and want someone who really knows what they are doing to optimise this website and also add in some programming options producing an enquiry system not too dissimilar to Need a disco. Someone that can do a much better job, but more importantly invoice me for the time.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    I can easily do it myself and I have a website that is on top of all local listings for the grand sum of £0.00, so know how to do it myself, but I have a £1,500 budget that I NEED to spend and want someone who really knows what they are doing to optimise this website and also add in some programming options producing an enquiry system not too dissimilar to Need a disco.
    £1,500 doesn't go far in the world of SEO.

I would be investing in content for the website - currently it's very sparse, and is really let down by the fact that each DJ listing is a lightframe popup on the members page. It would be far better for each member to have their own page.

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rth_discos View Post
    I was just thinking that. I'm about to start using the services of a company that was recommended to me by the guys who designed and built my website, and the minimum monthly retainer is 300 notes. These guys are supposed to be the Dogs Balearics at this stuff (90s reference, baby!), so I'm hoping that the significant kick to the financial man sack that I will be getting gives me a good ROI.

Quote Originally Posted by rth_discos View Post

I would be investing in content for the website - currently it's very sparse, and is really let down by the fact that each DJ listing is a lightframe popup on the members page. It would be far better for each member to have their own page.
    Yes I think revamping the site is the first step, which was kind of what I wanted along with relevant optimisation as they go along. a separate page for each member is something i can easily do as well as instal toast or what not, but I don't have the time and looks dodgy as I would rather pay a legitimate company to do it. I need someone that has time and knows a thing or two about websites really.