Quote Originally Posted by fullcontact68 View Post
Well...………….

For repair itself still has not been done. Still in my shed with two colour not working. Since I purchased the Shard, I've not got around to buying a new LED board.

The shard I'm using under DMX(only use the one as a centre piece).

It is dimmable via DMX, but note that the colours are not mixed into a single colour beam, they are 4 separate beams, like the quad phase HP(but not defined like the HP).

One issue which I do have, is that when DMX'd, and S2L is enabled, only the movement is S2L, to colours are fixed. I got around this by creating a "chase" sequence via MyDMX3, which changes the colours every x seconds.

I do have different scenes setup for the Shard, i.e. Slow white for first dances.

I would prefer a version of the light which :-

a) Did a proper RGBA mix into a single beam, rather than the 4 separate beams.
b) S2L changed colours as well as movement.
c) Would be a nice to have (if 'a' above existed), pattern gobos, i.e. star,open,heart,triangle etc
I've gone right off the quad phase now. The swarm of circling bees look is getting a bit tired.

BTW you don't want much do you? Don't even bother looking. Adj release new products every 5 minutes these days, revamping older stuff by the simple addition of a fricken laser. Because clusters bolted onto fixtures is what every mobile dj needs, right?