Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New years eve

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    They are getting more and more uncommon now. As an early Serato user makes me laugh all the digital haters that now proudly rock a controller and laptop. Don't see a problem in using CD's though, the quality is better for one on originals.
    Not always better quslity. There are some very ropey rehashes on a lot of compilations.

I agree with that totally.
    You can play the same track on 2 different CD's and sometimes the difference in sound quality is amazing.
    Some of the record companies probably churn them out as cheap as possible. Don't take it for granted that the cheap 4 x CD box set compilations, usually available for £5.00 or thereabouts, are going to be inferior quality either. I've got loads of them and they are fine, some are better than the higher priced ones.

Maybe a Mod could step in here , we have strayed way off topic ( yes I am guilty as well) , maybe start desperate threads for the various branches of the discussion

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex